Save Time & Money with Government Solutions from Lowe’s
- Lowe's Services
- Lowe's / TCPN Contract
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Lowe's Support
for the Troops
- Lowe's Energy
Lowe's Services for Government Buyers
State and Federal Buyers can now receive government preferred pricing at the Lowe’s Commercial Services Desk. Just reference these contract numbers at your nearest Lowe’s location:
- For Federal Buyers: GSA Contract # GS-21F-0039X
- For State and Local Buyers: TCPN Contract # R4954
Lowe’s and GSA offers government buyers the following benefits:
- Handle all your government needs including RFPs, RFIs, and RFBs
- Visits by a Lowe’s District Commercial Account Specialists (DCAS) to your base, agency or campus
- Insights into new products, promotions, and services
- Average over 40,000 items in stock
- Open 7 days a week with extended hours – Find a Lowe’s Store Now
- Delivery 7 days per week
- Reduced delivery fees for customers using a Lowe's Business Credit Account
For more information regarding:
- Lowe’s / GSA contract - Email: GSA@lowes.com
- Lowe's government sales - Dial: 1-888-310-7791, or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lowe's / TCPN contract - Email: TCPN@lowes.com
Federal Agencies Save Now
Lowe’s has a new GSA Schedule Contract.
Starting Jan. 1, 2011, federal agencies and other eligible GSA buyers can save on Trade Agreement Act (TAA) products purchased at Lowe’s. For more information on the Lowe’s and GSA contract, visit GSA’s eLibrary at www.gsa.gov.
Starting June 2012, Lowe’s registers will recognize the SmartPay Card and automatically apply the GSA discount to that purchase.
How to Order
1. Find TAA Compliant Products at Lowe’sUse our online verification tool to make sure the products you need are TAA compliant.
2. Shop In-store:
Lowe’s GSA Schedule contract is a Storefront Walk-in/Walk-out contract. Lowe’s Commercial Sales desk is the one-stop-shop for all GSA 51V buyers. Visit the Lowe’s Commercial Desk at your local store to find the TAA compliant products that you need. If you are a GSA authorized buyer, be sure to identify yourself to receive the discount at the time of purchase.
3. In the event your agency wishes to use a Lowe’s Accounts Receivable (LAR), we will offer a prompt payment discount.
In order to receive this benefit, each Agency will need to register their current LAR credit account at LowesForPros.com/SpecialPrograms. To complete the registration process, please select ‘1010.’
Agencies who do not currently have an account, email: GovMilAccounts@Lowes.com.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns about the GSA contract with Lowe’s.
Download Lowe’s Statement of Qualifications now.
Lowe's / TCPN Contract
Getting the MRO supplies and building materials you need just got a lot easier, thanks to a partnership between Lowe’s and The Cooperative Purchasing Network (TCPN).
Whether you’re renovating an existing campus or base, or building an entirely new one, the Lowe’s / TCPN Contract offers you the flexibility you need to get the job done. Enjoy the convenience of online ordering, be assured of contract compliance and save your agency time and money by utilizing the Lowe’s / TCPN Contract.
Lowe’s team of dedicated District Commercial Account Specialists (DCAS), are ready to help TCPN members identify the right MRO and building material solutions for every project. Your DCAS serves as a local point of contact to listen to your business needs and will explain Lowe’s business programs and services design specifically for agencies like yours to save time and money.
More information on the Lowe’s / TCPN contract:
Commonwealth of MassachusettsContract Details
- Contract #: FAC76
- Contract Term: 5/1/12 – 4/30/13
- Contract Benefits:
- Ask for your 5% discount at point of sale when utilizing a registered Lowe’s Accounts Receivable (LAR) account
- Reduced delivery fees – please request at checkout
- $20 if order is <$500
- $0 if order is >$500 and <20 miles
- +$1 for each mile >20 miles
- You will need to register your LAR before you can participate in the contract. If you do not have a LAR you will need to sign up for a LAR first before registering it.
- The LAR is tied to contract compliance. It must be registered and utilized for every purchase.
Contact your Pro Services desk to receive a quote. Please notify them that you are purchasing off the FAC76 contract.
- If total is less than $2500, Pricing will reflect 5% off EDLP (Every Day Low Price), contingent on the utilization of the LAR
- If total is over $2500 can be submitted through our Volume Discount Program for possible savings greater than the 5%. This will not stack with the 5% discount and the LAR will still need to be utilized.
- Ask for Environmentally Preferable Products
- Joe Donora, Government Program Director – Cell, 703-999-9765
- Paul Henrickson, Area Outside Sales Manager – Cell, 508-277-3427
- Corporate Office - 888-310-7791, Option 1
- Email: email@example.com
- State agencies and political subdivisions such as: cities, counties, towns, K-12, higher education, special districts, authorities and non-profits.
- Once established in our tax exempt system, your local store can link your tax exemption number to your LAR for convenience when purchasing.
Lowe’s is proud to offer many Environmentally Preferable Products. Please ask our associates for more information.
Recycling and the elimination of mercury containing products is important. More information is included in the bullets below.
- Recycling and disposal information is currently available in all our stores through the recycling program described in the following press release: “Lowe’s Launches Recycling Centers in U.S. Stores.” Click on the following link for the complete story: http://media.lowes.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=3000.
- Recycling information can also be found at: http://responsibility.lowes.com/environment/our-programs/recycling/.
- Mercury Fact Sheet Click here
- Lowe’s Policy on Sustainability
- Lowe’s Environmental Summary
Lowe's Support for the Troops
Lowe’s is a proud supporter of the US Military and returning veterans
Lowe’s is a military friendly employer that values the strong work ethic, professionalism and loyalty military service members bring to our workplace. And, wherever and whenever possible, we support the hiring of qualified military personnel and spouses.
At Lowe’s, our commitment to recognize, honor and respect your military service to our country is well known. Lowe’s is proud to be recognized as one of the nation’s “Top 50 Military-Friendly Employers®” by G.I. Jobs. We are also a corporate supporter and partner with ASEP (Army Spouse Employment Partnership), and have developed strong relationships with other organizations to support our military and veteran communities.
Lowe’s continues to be honored nationally for our work protecting and conserving natural resources, reducing greenhouse gas emissions and educating consumers about energy and water efficiency.
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) honored Lowe's with the ENERGY STAR ® Sustained Excellence Award for the third consecutive year in 2012. Lowe's is the only company ever to win the award in the retail category. The Sustained Excellence Award recognizes our leadership in promoting energy efficiency year after year and honors our achievements in customer outreach, employee training and product selection. Lowe's has received 10 consecutive ENERGY STAR awards for product retailing, more than any other retailer.
Lowe's environmental performance and continued contributions to the freight transportation industry were recognized by the EPA's SmartWay ® Transport Partnership. Lowe's received a 2012 SmartWay Excellence Award for implementing initiatives that resulted in reduced emissions, greater fuel efficiency and leading practices in supply chain operations. Lowe's has collaborated with carriers to adopt innovative technologies and strategies while increasing the use of more fuel-efficient modes of transport, such as rail. Nearly 3,000 partners participate in SmartWay. Lowe's is one of only two companies, and the only retailer shipper partner, ever to receive four consecutive SmartWay awards.
The EPA also honored Lowe's with the 2012 WaterSense ® Retailer Partner of the Year award. Lowe's is the first retailer to win a WaterSense award in four consecutive years. The Retailer Partner of the Year award, our third in four years, honors Lowe's for being on the cutting edge of water-efficiency innovation, collaboration and outreach. We received recognition for employee training, consumer education and national efforts that included supporting the Wasting Water Is Weird campaign to promote water conservation.
Lowe's Responsible Corporate Citizenship
Lowe’s is committed to the community
Founded in 1957, the Lowe's Charitable and Educational Foundation has a long and proud history of contributing to grassroots community projects through employee volunteerism and financial contributions. The Foundation's philanthropic focuses include K-12 public education and community improvement. Lowe's Charitable and Educational Foundation also supports Lowe's Scholarship programs. In 2009, Lowe's and the Lowe's Charitable and Educational Foundation together contributed more than $30 million to schools and community organizations in the United States and Canada.
If you would like to request funding for your organization, please click here to begin the application process.
Want to know more? Visit Lowe’s Corporate Citizenship page.