The Cooperative Purchasing Network (TCPN) is a national governmental purchasing cooperative able to leverage the purchasing potential of governmental entities in all 50 states - this means equal pricing for the smallest entity and the largest buyer. TCPN competitively bids and awards contracts to national vendors in accordance with purchasing procedures mandated by state procurement laws and regulations. TCPN contracts are available for use, and benefit, public and private nonprofit schools, colleges and universities, cities, counties, non-profits and all Governmental entities
- K-12 Public and Private Nonprofit Schools
- Housing Authorities
- Non- Profit Housing
- Public Colleges and Universities
- State, City and County Government
- Non-profit Organizations
- All local Government entities
- Note: Federal, for-profit agencies, for-profit organizations and for-profit businesses are not eligible to participate in Lowe's/TCPN contract
- No cost to enroll
- Free delivery for online orders over $500
- 5% off all products purchased through one of our Stores
- Does not apply to Lowes.com purchases
- Simple online ordering & order progress visibility
- ProService sales & support
- Account management for online users
- No minimum order requirements
- Convenient Walk- In Solution
- Parent/Child Accounts
- 1700 + locations nationwide
To participate in Lowe’s TCPN contract you must:
- Become a member of TCPN
- Register your intent to utilize the TCPN contract through Lowe’s
- We have options for customers wishing to purchase online and for customers wishing to make walk-in purchases. Should you choose to utilize both the online & walk-in options you must register for both.
The is no cost to become a member of TCPN; eligible entities simply follow the steps below to register:
- Visit www.tcpn.org
- Select “Sign Up”
- Complete the registration form
- Click "Submit"
- Customers place orders on www.lowesquotes.com
- Orders will be sent to stores for processing
- For orders being picked up at the store, visit the ProService desk
- Customers can check out through any cashier attending register in the store. Cashiers – scan the customer’s Government Contract Savings card
- Important Note: Purchases through Lowes.com are not eligible for State / Government Contract Savings card discounts
- The Government Contract Savings card works with any tender type.
- Government Contract Savings card usage is tied to contract compliance and must be scanned with each contract transaction
- For more information on Lowe’s contract and view all the due diligence documents, please visit http://tcpn.org/Vendors/Pages/LowesHomeCentersLLC.aspx
- For technical support, email email@example.com
How do TCPN members request a Government Contract Savings card for walk-in purchases?
Enter your request in the form below.