Lowe’s has a competitively solicited national cooperative contract through TCPN. Through our TCPN Walk-In and Online Supplies Contract, registered TCPN members receive contract savings at point of sale with no minimum order required.
Through the Cooperative Purchasing Network ('TCPN') government agencies and non-profits can benefit from national leveraged pricing in all 50 states, with no cost to the member.
- K-12 Public and Private Nonprofit Schools
- Housing Authorities
- Non- Profit Housing
- Public Colleges and Universities
- State, City and County Government
- Non-profit Organizations
- All local Government entities
- Note: Federal, for-profit agencies, for-profit organizations and for-profit businesses are not eligible to participate in Lowe's/TCPN contract
- No cost to enroll
- Free delivery for online orders over $500
- 5% off all products purchased through one of our Stores
- Does not apply to Lowes.com purchases
- Simple online ordering & order progress visibility
- ProService sales & support
- Account management for online users
- No minimum order requirements
- Convenient Walk- In Solution
- Parent/Child Accounts
- 1700 + locations nationwide
1. Become a member of TCPN
There is no cost to become a member of TCPN; eligible entities simply follow the steps below to register:
- Visit www.tcpn.org
- Select “Sign Up”
- Complete the registration form
- Click "Submit"
2. Register through Lowe's
We have options for customers wishing to purchase online and for customers wishing to make walk-in purchases. Should you choose to utilize both the online & walk-in options you must register for both.
To utlize the walk-in aspect of our TCPN contract:
- Go to www.TCPN.org to become a member, it's free.
- Submit an order for your TCPN Government Contract Savings cards
To utilize the online aspect of our TCPN contract:
- Go to www.lowesquotes.com
- Select the "Go National" button
- Enter National ID Code MuHMEp6BAoFv (Note: ID is case sensitive)
- Complete online registration (Note: Federal Tax ID will be required)
- Validate account
- For more information on Lowe’s contract and view all the due diligence documents, please visit http://tcpn.org/Vendors/Pages/LowesHomeCentersLLC.aspx
- For technical support, email email@example.com
Enter your request in the form below.
Due to overwhelming demand for TCPN savings cards, we are running low on savings card inventory. As a result, it may take longer to process and ship the savings card you requested.
Please do fill out your request now, as fulfilment will be first come first served. You can check back here in a couple weeks for an updated message. Do not duplicate your requests as that will only slow us down. Thank you for your patience.