FAC76 is the Commonwealth of Massachusetts statewide contract for Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) Products, Supplies and Equipment. When purchasing through Lowe's, the contract provides a 5% Point of Sale discount on building materials & supplies, and the convenience and flexibility of a walk-in same-day procurement solution when utilizing your Lowe's Account Receivable Account (LAR).
- State Agencies
- Housing Authorities
- Non- Profits
- Higher Education
- Judicial Branches
- Special Authorities
- K-12 Schools
- Contract Compliant Purchasing
- Access to over 40,000 products locally
- Dedicated ProServices Specialist
- Bulk order discounts available
- Discounted delivery
- 28 store statewide
- No minimum order requirements
- Local fulfillment-statewide access
- Discounts reflected on register receipts
- Dedicated Account Executives
- 5% off at point of sale
Lowe's is proud to offer many Environmentally Preferable Products. Please ask our associates for more information. Recycling and disposal information is currently available in all our stores.
- You will need to register your LAR before you can participate in the contract. If you do not have a LAR you will need to sign up for a LAR first before registering it.
- The LAR is tied to contract compliance. It must be registered and utilized for every purchase.
- Agency name
- Last 4 digits of your LAR account number
- The phone number associated with the account
- Entity Classification (choose and provide one option that best describes your organization from the list)
- Entity Classification
- Authority (includes MWRAssPort, legislative branch, etc)
- Executive Agency (State agencies)
- Higher Education
- MassDot (Formally MTA and Mass Highway)
- Municipality (includes Schools, Fire, Police, DPWs, other city/town depts...) Non-Profit / POS (Purchase of Sale)
- Other (Not included in the Above List)
Eligible Entities that currently do not have an LAR account will need to open one. To apply, Eligible Entities must submit signed written requests on their letterhead. PDF scans of these requests should be emailed to GovMilAccounts@Lowes.com with State of Massachusetts FAC76 Contract LAR App in the subject line.
These signed requests, on official letterhead must include the following statements and information:
- "We are requesting an LAR account."
- "We understand the terms of repayment will be in accordance with the Commonwealth's bill payment policy."
- List estimate monthly account usage.
- Provide a list of Authorized Users and whether or not an ID card should be mailed.
- Entity Classification (see list on right)
- Include FEIN #
- Include copy of Tax Exemption Certificate if applicable
The LAR account can be structured as a single primary account or the customer can establish sub-accounts for individual locations. To set up sub-accounts, please include the requested account structure in your email.
Simply utilize your registered Lowe's Accounts Receivable (LAR) as your payment method when shopping in any of your local Lowe's stores.
- Dave Neal Account Executive ProServices
(860) 377-6774 firstname.lastname@example.org
S.E. Massachusetts, Islands, S.E. Connecticut & Rhode Island
- Justin Greenia Account Executive ProServices
(413) 207-1815 email@example.com
Central & Western Massachusetts
- Gregg Lanciani Account Executive ProServices
(774) 261-3971 firstname.lastname@example.org
Greater Boston Area