Mold spreads quickly in a building, producing allergies and irritants that cause health issues for tenants, employees and customers.
Follow these steps to correct mold problems on your property and help mitigate future growth.
- Inspect for signs of mold, growth can be hidden from view
- Negative air pressure isolates the contaminated area to keep mold spores from spreading
- Employ air scrubbers and HEPA vacuums to pull mold spores out of the air
- Antifungal and antimicrobial treatments eliminate mold and prevent new colonies from forming
- Disinfect items affected by mold and use fogging equipment to eradicate odors
- Drywall, subfloors and other building materials might have to be replaced depending on damage