What is the NASPO ValuePoint Cooperative Purchasing Organization?
The National Association of State Procurement Officials (NASPO) has formed a subsidiary entity, the NASPO ValuePoint to manage its national cooperative purchasing program.
Since 1993, the NASPO ValuePoint served as the primary cooperative purchasing arm of NASPO and encouraged, fostered and guided participating members to work collaboratively in an effort to create true procurement cooperatives. NASPO ValuePoint represents a unified, nationally focused cooperative purchasing program that will leverage the collective expertise and experience of ValuePoint and NASPO, aggregate the demand of all 50 states, the District of Columbia and the five organized territories and their political subdivisions, and other eligible entities, and help spur innovation and competition in the marketplace.
On August 1, 2017, Lowe's was awarded NASPO ValuePoint's Walk-In Building Supplies/Carpentry Supplies/Home Improvement Supplies and related material contract. Lowe's renewal options can extend the contract through July 31, 2022.
Who is eligible to purchase using Lowe’s NASPO ValuePoint contract?
Eligible purchasers vary by state. See the Register Now section below.
Note: Does not apply to personal use.
What are the benefits of this contract?
• Walk-In Solution
• Customers can check out at a cash register in store. Cashiers must scan the customer's Government Contract Savings card during before the transaction is tendered.
• Important Note: Purchases through Lowes.com are not eligible for State Contract/Government Contract Savings card discounts.
• The Government Contract Savings card works with any tender type.
• 7% Point of Sale Discount
• The 7% point of sale discount applies to all merchandise and is reflected on the receipt.
• Point of Sale Discount: Contractual recognition occurs when the Government Contract Savings card is scanned.
• Lowe’s does not maintain a database of customer payment card numbers.
• Delivery (ask for at time of checkout)
• Standard delivery applies
• Volume discounts are available for orders $1,500 or more through our Quote Support Program (QSP)
• No cost to enroll
• ProServices sales and support
How do I purchase through the contract?
Customers can check out at any cash register in store. Cashiers must scan the customer's Government Contract Savings card before the transaction is tendered.
Important Note: Purchases through Lowes.com and LowesForPros.com are not eligible for State Contract/Government Contract Savings card discounts. The Government Contract Savings card works with any tender type.