Lowe's has been awarded a competitively solicited national cooperative contract through National IPA that meets state and local government requirements. Through our National IPA contract, government agencies and nonprofits receive contract-compliant savings at the time of purchase with no minimum order required.
- • K-12 public and private nonprofit schools
- • Housing authorities
- • Nonprofit housing
- • Public colleges and universities
- • State, city and county government
- • Nonprofit organizations
- • All local government entities
- Note: Federal, for-profit agencies, for-profit organizations and for-profit businesses aren't eligible to participate in Lowe's/National IPA contract.
Please review the walk-in, online and Punch-Out purchase options:
- • 7% discount at point of sale (POS)
- • Immediate savings and no RFP process required
- • ProServices sales and support
- • 1,700+ locations nationwide
- • Access to 40,000+ items
- • Volume savings on orders over $1,500
- • Online solution through LowesForPros.com will have a tiered discount
- • Access to real-time product availability at 1,700+ stores
- • Custom product catalogs
- • Simple online ordering and order progress visibility
- • 500,000+ online items with a tiered discount
- • Access to real-time product availability across 1,700+ stores
- • Tax-exempt purchasing
- • Custom product catalogs
- • Lowe's Accounts Receivable (LAR)
- • Go to nationalipa.org to become a member — it's free.
- • Submit an order for your National IPA Government Contract Savings cards below.
- • Visit the ProServices desk for help with product selection, pricing and delivery.
- • Scan your key fob at the point of sale to receive contract benefits.
- • Go to www.LowesForPros.com
- • Click the Sign Up button
- • Type in Agency Name, Email Address and State, click Pro Sign Up
- 1. Select Government/Non-Profit
- 2. Is your agency already registered on LowesForPros.com?
• Answer No — Skip to Step 5
• Answer Yes — Continue
- 3. Enter your agency national ID number (provided by your organization account administrator).
- 4. Select Buyer as Type of account.
• Complete Buyer Information.
• Click Create Account.
- 5. Type in Organization information (Note: Federal Tax ID will be required)
• Select Level of Government.
• Select National IPA Contract from the contract drop down menu.
• Complete registration and click Create Account.
- • Email firstname.lastname@example.org to take advantage of an even more powerful, efficient resource for your agency.
- • Lowe’s Accounts Receivable (LAR)
- • Lowe’s Business Account (LBA)
- • Lowe’s Business Rewards Card (LBR)
- • Lowe's Gift Card
- • Visa/Mastercard
- • Discover
- • AMEX
- • Cash
- • Check
- Purchase Orders: National IPA members may use an LAR or Purchasing Card (P-Card) as acceptable forms of tender.
- • Get discounted delivery
- • Manage account online
- • Establish parent/child relationships
- • Use Lowe’s Accounts Receivable (LAR) as tender to submit purchase orders
- • Manage authorized buyers for purchases
- For more information on Lowe's contract and view all the due diligence documents, please visit http://nationalipa.org/Vendors/Pages/LowesHomeCentersLLC.aspx
- For technical support, email nationalipa@Lowes.com.