Lowe's has a competitively solicited national cooperative contract through The Cooperative Purchasing Network (TCPN) that meets state and local government requirements. Through our TCPN, government agencies and nonprofits receive contract savings at time of purchase with no minimum order required.
- • K-12 Public and Private Nonprofit Schools
- • Housing Authorities
- • Nonprofit Housing
- • Public Colleges and Universities
- • State, City and County Government
- • Nonprofit Organizations
- • All local Government entities
- Note: Federal, for-profit agencies, for-profit organizations and for-profit businesses are not eligible to participate in Lowe's/TCPN contract
For All Three Purchase Options
- • Minimum 5% discount at time of purchase
- • Immediate savings and no RFP process
- • Lowe's Accounts Receivable (LAR) purchases
- • Discounted delivery
- • Prompt pay discount available (see purchasing methods below)
- • Online Account manangement
- • Establish Parent/Child relationships
- • Simple online ordering & order progress visibility
- • ProService sales & support
- • 1,700+ locations nationwide
- • Access to 40,000 items locally with 5% discount
- • Volume savings on orders over $2,500
- • 500,000+ items with a minimum of 5% discount
- • Access to real time product availability across 1,700 stores
- • Custom Customer product catalogs
Punchout Option (Coming Soon)
- • 500,000+ online items with up to 20% discount
- • Access to real-time product availability
- • Across 1,700 stores
- • Tax Exempt Purchasing
- • Custom Product Catalog
- • Lowe's Account Receivalble (LAR)
Become of Member of TCPN
There is no cost to become a member of TCPN; eligible entities simply follow the steps below to register:
1. Visit www.tcpn.org
2. Select "Sign Up"
3. Complete the registration form
4. Click "Submit"
Register Through Lowe's
We have options for customers wishing to purcahse online and for customers wishing to make walk-in purchases. Should you choose to utilize both the online & walk-in options you must register for both.
To utilize the walk-in aspect of our TCPN contract:
- • Go to www.tcpn.org to become a member, it's free.
- • Submit an order for your TCPN Government Contract Savings cards
To utilize the online aspect of our TCPN contract:
- • Go to www.lowesquotes.com
- • Select the "Go National" button
- • Enter National ID Code MuHMEp6BAoFv (Note: ID is case sensitive)
- • Complete online registration (Note: Federal Tax ID will be required)
- • Validate account
Punch Out (Coming Soon)
- • Email TCPN@Lowes.com to take advantage of an even more powerful, efficient resource for your agency.
- • Multiple payment types accepted for walk-in and online including LAR
- • Utilize LAR and receive a prompt pay discount. Register your LAR at LowesForPros.com/SpecialPrograms and enter TCPN1036 as the applicable affiliation ID. To open an LAR, email TCPN@Lowes.com.
- For more information on Lowe's contract and view all the due diligence documents, please visit http://tcpn.org/Vendors/Pages/LowesHomeCentersLLC.aspx
- For technical support, email TCPN@Lowes.com.