The National Association of State Procurement Officials (NASPO) has formed a subsidiary entity, the WSCA-NASPO Cooperative Purchasing Organization (WSCA-NASPO), LLC to manage its national cooperative purchasing program.
Since 1993, the Western States Contracting Alliance (WSCA) served as the primary cooperative purchasing arm of NASPO and encouraged, fostered, and guided participating members to work collaboratively in an effort to create true procurement cooperatives. WSCA-NASPO represents a unified, nationally-focused cooperative purchasing program that will leverage the collective expertise and experience of WSCA and NASPO, aggregate the demand of all 50 states, the District of Columbia and the five organized territories, and their political subdivisions and other eligible entities, and help spur innovation and competition in the marketplace.
September 2011 Lowe's was awarded WSCA's Walk-In Building Supplies/Carpentry Supplies/Home Improvement Supplies and related material contract. Lowe's renewal options can extend the contract through 7/31/17.
Eligible purchasers vary by state. See the Register Now section below.
- • Walk-In Solution
- • Customers can check out through any cashier attending register in the store. Cashiers will scan the customer's Government Contract Savings card during the transaction but it must occur before the transaction is tendered.
- • Important Note: Purchases through Lowes.com are not eligible for State Contract/Government Contract Savings card discounts.
- • The Government Contract Savings card works with any tender type.
- • 5% point of sale discount
- • The 5% point of sale discount applies to all stocked product and is reflected on the cash register receipt.
- • Point of Sale discount — contractual recognition occurs when Government Contract Savings card is scanned
- • Lowe’s does not maintain a database of customer payment card numbers
- • Delivery (ask for at time of checkout)
- • $20 on orders under $500 and under 20 miles
- • $0 if order is over $500 and under 20 miles
- • +$1 for additional mile over 20 miles
- • Additional 2% prompt pay discount when utilizing an LAR (registration required)
- • Volume discounts available for orders over $2500 through our Quote Support Program (QSP)
- • No cost to enroll
- • ProServices sales & support
- Note: Does not apply to personal use
Customers can check out through any cashier attending register in the store. Cashiers will scan the customer's Government Contract Savings card during the transaction but it must occur before the transaction is tendered.
Important Note: Purchases through Lowes.com are not eligible for State Contract/Government Contract Savings card discounts.
The Government Contract Savings card works with any tender type.
- • Visit www.lowesforpros.com/specialprograms, 1004 is the affiliation ID for WSCA
- Email: WSCA@lowes.com
- Phone: 888-310-7791